Clean up phpDoc comments in class template
In analogy to #28087 I want to clean up the template class (typo3/template.php) this time. Clean phpDoc comments are important to make the API understandable to Users and IDEs.
So I made a patch doing mostly:
- Provide correct parameter names in phpDoc
- Provide correct data types in phpDoc
- CGLify phpDoc (remove tabs)
- CGLify method signatures (the first line of the method)
- Corrected a few minor very obvious flaws ("$size = $size;" was my favorite)
Note on green bar feeling: After the patch the class is not green yet, but it has improved a lot. I'd like to tackle a few more flaws when this obvious changes are through.