For content elements of type media no output is generated (except the headline)
#2 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
The issue seems not present in TYPO3 6.2.12, php 5.6.7
1) create a new CE "Media"
2) upload all the files for the test, from http://techslides.com/sample-webm-ogg-and-mp4-video-files-for-html5
3) upload the swf file small.flv, attached
4) set the file in the tab "Video Element > Path or URL to fallback video source (Flash or QuickTime)"
5) check HTML5 / accessible rendering
6) add the files
the only file that was not added was the 3gp (not recognized as a valid video file, I guess)
I also tried with a .swf file without HTML5 / accessible rendering, but the media element always works.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.