- Registered on: 2009-03-12
- Last connection: 2019-05-16
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #87812: Feature TSconfig options.saveDocClose
- Daniel Siepmann wrote:
> You can just click "Close". If anything was changed you will be prompted whether you want t...
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #87575: Typo3 9.5.2 / 9.5.3: Core update does not start the download of a new version
- same problem here, did every 9.5.x update
I remember the "Update now" only worked one time - 9.5.1 -> 9.5.2?
- 17:31 Operations Feature #84851 (New): Add possibility to add involved fire departments / operating units on relat...
- It would be useful to have records of related fire departments (Berufsfeuerwehr X, Werksfeuerwehr Y, Freiwillige Feue...
- 13:47 Metadata and content analysis service Feature #83119: "FAL": "copyright" should be in default.json
Configuration/Services/ExifTool/default.json already has...
- 17:36 Metadata and content analysis service Feature #83119 (Accepted): "FAL": "copyright" should be in default.json
- Since there is a field sys_file_metadata.copyright added by extractor (and by filemetadata from TYPO3 7.6 on) default...
- 18:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #82279 (Closed): </td> in AbstractLinkBrowserController.php?
- Line 532 in /Users/Shared/_Software/typo3_src-8.7.4/typo3/sysext/recordlist/Classes/ControllerAbstractLinkBrowserCont...
- 19:09 Calendar Base Bug #82184 (Resolved): categories in be event edit form should be displayed correctly nested
- when tx_cal_enable_accesscontroll is enabled all categories have to be selected to make them available in be event ed...
- 18:54 Calendar Base Bug #82182 (Resolved): be user does not see cal categories in event edit form
- be user does not see any cal categories in the event edit form for selection any more
be user group has tx_cal_ena...
- 13:10 Calendar Base Bug #80912 (Resolved): Since cal 1.11.1 error "Endless recursion detected: ... and change the UID...
- Since update cal 1.11.0 -> 1.11.1 I get this error when editing events and cal_categories:
"Core: Exception handle...
- 15:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #77203: Core Update fails if configuration presets --> Debug is set to "Debug [Active]"
- Same problem here
Custom configuration [Active]
=> no problem, update ...
Also available in: Atom