disable "Next Execution" if task is disabled
it makes IMO no sense to show the next execution time if a task is disabled because It just won't be executed in 2min. IMO this leads to misunderstanding - at least it was the case with me.
solution: show nothing or show a '-' or the text 'disabled'
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Francois Suter
Funnily enough I seem to remember that this is what I had implemented at some point, but is no longer there. Maybe I remember wrong.
Anyway it definitely makes sense.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Seems like my memory was wrong ;-)
Anyway solved in r1201
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Category set to scheduler
- Project changed from 739 to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from scheduler to scheduler
Also available in: Atom