Bug #44911

Translation of sys_category record throw SQL error

Added by Tobias Klepp over 8 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
2013-01-29
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
6.0
PHP Version:
5.3
Tags:
Complexity:
no-brainer
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

If I try to translate a category record (sys_category table), I get the following SQL error:

Table 'dev_typo3_6.tx_taxonomy_domain_model_concept' doesn't exist
A SQL error occurred. This may indicate a schema mismatch between TCA and the database. Try running database compare in the Install Tool.

I compare the database with TCA and everything is fine. This table doen't exist.

I looked into t3lib/stddb/tca_sys_category.php and find the following configuration at line 47:

'foreign_table' => 'tx_taxonomy_domain_model_concept',
'foreign_table_where' => 'AND tx_taxonomy_domain_model_concept.uid=###REC_FIELD_l10n_parent### AND tx_taxonomy_domain_model_concept.sys_language_uid IN (-1,0)'

For my option, this definition is wrong. If I change it to the following code, if works fine:

'foreign_table' => 'sys_category',
'foreign_table_where' => 'AND sys_category.uid=###REC_FIELD_l10n_parent### AND sys_category.sys_language_uid IN (-1,0)'

It looks like a copy and past error in the process of renaming the category extension to include it into the TYPO3 core.

#1

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Under Review

Patch set 1 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/18040

#2

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 8 years ago

Patch set 1 for branch TYPO3_6-0 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/18041

#3

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 8 years ago

Patch set 2 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/18040

#4

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 8 years ago

Patch set 1 for branch TYPO3_6-0 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/18044

#5

Updated by Thomas Löffler over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
#6

Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF