Translation of file objects
File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
Make files in file_list translateable.
perhaps over a new table like sys_file_translate or over a colum sys_language_uid
but the new table is the better variant for a n:m relation (every with every)
The acrualy technique, for files in typoscript, over globalVar is BAD
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
- Status changed from New to Accepted
We already have this on the radar. I think it might be in 6.1, at the latest in 6.2 - depends on how many people help implementing and testing it.
- Project changed from 1401 to TYPO3 Core
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Category set to File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
- Target version set to 6.1.0
- TYPO3 Version set to 6.0
- Subject changed from Translation to Translation of file objects
Implemented in 6.2 with patches like #52816 and following.
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
- Target version changed from 6.1.0 to 6.2.0
Also available in: Atom