Rootline utility must respect pageOverlayFields
The new rootline generation process doesn't respects the pageOverlayFields array. This makes it impossible to get content fallback handling for the media field by setting e.g. the following code into your AdditionalConfiguration.php.
// the media field should not be overlaid $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageOverlayFields'] = str_replace(',media', '', $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageOverlayFields']);How to test:
- Setup a multilanguage site with active page overlay and content_fallback (AFAIK like the Intro package already does)
- add the mentioned code above to your AdditionalConfiguration.php to prevent the overriding of the media field
- add a media resource to your page in the default language (leave it empty the page overlay)
- output the media resource to your page (use the rootline -> levelmedia or levelfield)
- test the output with the languages -> without the patch, the media field is just shown in the default language