RTEmagic upgrade wizard: missing attributes
When a magic image is created in the RTE with FAL, some "data-*" attributes are added to reference the original file. Example:
<img src="uploads/RTEmagicC_daneva.jpg" width="130" height="196" title="daneva.jpg" data-htmlarea-file-uid="1064" data-htmlarea-file-table="sys_file" alt="" />
According to Stanislas Rolland, this is used for updating the magic image in the RTE and for the click-enlarge feature in the frontend.
The magic image migration wizard should add these attributes too.
Updated by Francois Suter about 8 years ago
You don't need to have a full TYPO3 installation to upgrade to test this patch. Here are some steps for testing (after having applied the patch):
1) pick some RTE magic image file in your uploads folder or add one if you have none. It should be named something like "uploads/RTEmagicC_foobar.jpg.jpg"
2) edit some tt_content element directly in a database tool and insert something like:
<img src="uploads/RTEmagicC_foobar.jpg.jpg" width="yyy" height="zzz" alt="" />
in the "bodytext" field.
3) update the sys_refindex index
4) go to the upgrade wizard, the Magic image update wizard should tell you that there's 1 link (at least) to update
5) run the Magic image update wizard. It should show the update queries.
6) check the content of the tt_content element in the database. The img tag should have been transformed to:
<img src="fileadmin/_migrated/RTE/RTEmagicC_foobar.jpg.jpg" data-htmlarea-file-uid="xxx" data-htmlarea-file-table="sys_file" width="yyy" height="zzz" alt="" />