Improve SVG handling in filelist
- SVG is missing a image icon (svg_icon.png)
- If you klick at the edit icon the SVG gets rendered as a PNG image. Wouldn't it be better to show the SVG. (svg_edit.png)
- If you klick at the info icon the SVG doesn't show up. (svg_info.png)
Updated by Philipp Gampe over 10 years ago
- Category set to File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
It should be possible to implement SVG support. But not all supported browser (by TYPO3 CMS) do support SVG images. Thus we would need some kind of fallback.
This is more than just adding an icon as the rendering of SVN images also needs support in frontend (including possible fallbacks.
You should be able to change the frontend part without changing the core.