Purge language packs in language module
Language Manager (backend)
On Location Sprint
The language module in the backend offers the possibility to select and unselect language packs to be available.
If unselecting a pack that previously has been loaded, it would be nice if this pack could be removed from typo3conf/l10n/<locale>/ as well - maybe with an additional "purge" button.
- Target version set to 8 LTS
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Michael Oehlhof
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom