Improve styling of sys_action "Create Backend User"
The styling of the sys_action "Create Backend User" is not very user-friendly. Especially if you're dealing with a lot of categories, selecting them is a pain because the height of the selector is only 4 items:
This should be improved; at the same time the fields should be enlarged and old icons (delete) should be replaced.
Updated by Lorenz Ulrich over 7 years ago
Steps to reproduce (for those who never used the taskcenter):
- Add a new user that will be a template for users created through the task center (no special settings)
- Make sure you have at least one user group
- On the root page of your installation, add a new "Action" of type "Create Backend User"
- Give the action a meaningful name, select the "template user" and select the "groups which may be assigned" by the action
- Save it and go to the "task center"