The same File Metadata result appears twice in the search suggestions. See screenshot.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 6 years ago
way to reproduce it (TYPO3 6.2.12):
Prerequisite: have at least 1 alternative language
1) Upload an image
2) click on pencil, edit metadata (e.g. the title) and write something like: "Something" & save
3) click on dropdown to select alt language
4) fill the title in Alt language with a simililar text like "Something else" & save
5) on backend searchbox, if you type "Something" you will have 2 results
I don't know if it is can be classified as a bug...
BTW: the icon for editing metadata in alt language seems in a "weird" position, see attached file Schermata 2015-05-16 alle 16.47.02.png
Updated by Daniel Goerz about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
I am with Riccardo here and would not classify this as a bug, since it is not the same metadata record found but two different records (differ at least in language).
I close this ticket for now.
If you think that this is the wrong decision, then please join us on slack (https://forger.typo3.org/slack) with the issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.