TYPO3 identifier of file abstraction layer inconsistent
Please don't wonder if you have seen this on stackoverflow first. But I think this here is the better place :)
I'm a little bit confused about the identifier of a FAL driver. I try to write a driver but the delivered identifier from storage is not always consistent. Currently the problem is to hide the
_processed_ folder in listing. So I found out, the condition ask for
_processed_/. But shouldn't it be
/_processed_/ with beginning slash?
So when I fetch the files from my storage I use for all identifiers a beginning and tailing slash:
But when e.g. the file is processing it will be saved in the DB as
not as expected as
When I remove the beginning slash at fetching, then some functions work, but other not without canonical the path.
How can I found out, when the incoming $identifier of my driver is correct or must be canonicalized? I don't whant to overload the extension with the function canonicalizeAndCheckFileIdentifier()...
using TYPO3 v6.2.4
- Deleted the processing directory on storage
- do listing
- debug "createFolder" function to get returned identifier: ->
- debug returned identifier in
everthing correct so far
- do linsting again
missing beginning slash
#8 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
There have not been other reports about this issue, so I think it is safe to close this for now.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.