Logout botton partielly vissible for users without Web>List enabled
Backend User Interface
The logout or exit (in SU mode) button is not showed well for not Admin users.
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Is Regression changed from No to Yes
confirmed. Workaround: add a name to the account, so the button is "longer". The dropdown currently is right-aligned, and if there is no other field on the right side, the exit-button is outside the screen.
If there is a search-bar in the top-right corner, everything will also be fine.
"The user must have access to the module "Web>List" to have the search bar" (thanks to Andreas Fernandez for that)
- Subject changed from Logout botton non Admin user to Logout botton partielly vissible for users without Web>List enabled
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/34927
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom