Story #82206: list module enhancements/bugfixes
Missing Save-Button in List-Module
we're facing a special problem with the list module in TYPO3:
- we have a project with several translations (Default = DE, EN=Id 1, FR=Id 2)
- an editor with restricted language permissions edits multiple records at once (just FR, ID = 2)
- listview: “Edit the fields XX of the listed records”
- #1: the list presents with rror messages for every records in DE and EN: Reason: ERROR: Language was not allowed (which is ok, but it would be nice if there was no Error-Message as it confuses the editor
- #2: there is no Save-Button in top!
#2 is a big problem because language editors can't use that editing mode at all.
Version is 6.2.5 - but we have found this issue in several installations.
We look forward to reading from you!
Peter Passeck // rocket-media