Handle fe_user images with FAL
File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
On Location Sprint
Change TCA of fe_user to handle images via FAL.
Note: A migration script is needed to convert existing images to file-references.
So that it pulls data from \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::getFileFieldTCAConfig rather than working stand alone.
- Project changed from v4 Usability Team to TYPO3 Core
- TYPO3 Version set to 7
- Subject changed from fe user image upload linked to FAL to Handle fe_user images with FAL
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karthikeyan Palaniswamy
- TYPO3 Version changed from 7 to 8
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Category set to File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
- Target version set to 8.3
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom