EXT:form - predefined forms issues with caching
The predefined forms functionality - introduced in #72309 - is not working as expected. Since the object is not of type FORM_INT anymore, the object is cached heavily.
In TYPO3\CMS\Form\Hooks\ContentObjectHook the "FORM" CE has to be rendered as COA_INT, to prevent caching.
The following steps reproduce the problem:
- Create a new form with "confirmation = 1" and a mail postProcessor.
- Fill out the form and go to the confirmation page.
- Go back to the form.
- Submit again to see the confirmation page.
- Submit the confirmation page.
- Expected result: The form is submitted and a mail is sent.
- Actual result: The form is shown again. No mail is submitted.
[!!!][BUGFIX] EXT:form - Resolve caching issues with predefined forms
The FORM content object is now introduced, which EXT:form is using
internally to call extbase and set itself as a non-cacheable cObject.
This way, caching issues with predefined forms are resolved.
Additionally, support for EXT:compatibility6 is dropped.
Reviewed-by: Andreas Fernandez <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Andreas Fernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>