Typo3DbQueryParser does not respect enablefields for translated objects
The method getSysLanguageStatement adds the deleted clause in the subquery for selecting the default uids from the l10n_parent field but it does not respect the enablefields (hidden, startdate, ...)
This causes problems when the translated record is set to hidden but the record in the original language is not.
1. Place a list plugin with limit = 1, sortby = date descending
2. Create a new news in the default language (make sure that it shows up)
3. Translate the news to any other language (and enable it)
4. Create a new news in the default language with a newer date (make sure that it shows up)
5. Translate the news to any other language (and leave it disabled)
6. In the frontend switch to the other language.
- The non-hidden translated news record is shown.
- No news record is shown.