- Registered on: 2014-12-18
- Last connection: 2019-01-10
- 07:35 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #86413 (Resolved): Error in list module in TYPO3 9.5
- The following error is shown when trying to open the list module in TYPO3 9.5 with gridelements installed:...
- 12:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #86400 (Accepted): Variants should be possible for site language base
- Variants for the site's variant were added in #86303. The same thing should be possible for languages within a site.
- 13:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #83079: wrong sorting of content elements when translating using non-default-language CEs as ...
- This seems to be broken in TYPO3 7.6 too.
Is this going to be backported?
- 17:16 Calendar Base Bug #84957 (New): Deleted Deviations are still found by indexer
1. Create a reocurring event
2. Add a deviation for the event
4. Remove deviation
- 16:26 Calendar Base Bug #84954 (New): Empty Start / End Time for Deviation
- The Start and End Time fields for an event deviation can not be set to empty (if the time does not change in the devi...
- 09:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #69274: Portrait Images rotated while file processing
- @Markus Since posting that comment I have fixing the behavior of the image processing might not be the best solution....
- 14:35 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #80255: doubled Fal References in Flexform when using "Paste as reference"
- > ... or did you check that with other flexforms containing FAL relations too?
Yes. The issue also arises for othe...
- 17:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #78961 (Under Review): Extbase removing one file reference not working
- After setting a property pointing to a file reference to @NULL@ and persisting, the file_reference still exists in th...
- 16:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #77754 (Closed): Typo3DbQueryParser does not respect enablefields for translated objects
- The method *getSysLanguageStatement* adds the deleted clause in the subquery for selecting the default uids from the ...
- 10:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #69274: Portrait Images rotated while file processing
- Setting -auto-orient alone will only partially fix this issue, because the width/height calculation for image resizin...
Also available in: Atom