- 12:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #86400 (Accepted): Variants should be possible for site language base
- Variants for the site's variant were added in #86303. The same thing should be possible for languages within a site.
- 13:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #83079: wrong sorting of content elements when translating using non-default-language CEs as source
- This seems to be broken in TYPO3 7.6 too.
Is this going to be backported?
- 09:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #69274: Portrait Images rotated while file processing
- @Markus Since posting that comment I have fixing the behavior of the image processing might not be the best solution....
- 17:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #78961 (Accepted): Extbase removing one file reference not working
- After setting a property pointing to a file reference to @NULL@ and persisting, the file_reference still exists in th...
- 16:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #77754 (Closed): Typo3DbQueryParser does not respect enablefields for translated objects
- The method *getSysLanguageStatement* adds the deleted clause in the subquery for selecting the default uids from the ...
- 10:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #69274: Portrait Images rotated while file processing
- Setting -auto-orient alone will only partially fix this issue, because the width/height calculation for image resizin...
- 09:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #62921: l10n_mode with relations does not work in Extbase
- My original issue: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/76519
Always a good example is the news extension:...
- 10:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #76519 (Closed): Extbase not respecting l10n_mode = mergeIfNotBlank for mm relations
- Suppose we have the following field declaration in our TCA (taken from the news extension): ...
- 15:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #75971 (Closed): Buttons not working in Filelist search results
- When searching for files in the Backend Module "Filelist" the action buttons (rename, replace, etc.) don't do anythin...
- 15:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #75947: Creation of subcategories impossible after upgrading to 6.2.22
- This problem only seems to occur with *maxitems* set.
In my tests (with sys_category) I encountered the following ...
Also available in: Atom