Refactor Clickmenu and Context menu and remove ExtJS/ExtDirect implementation
Now in page tree we have extJs and contextMenu which is configured by TSconfig ('options.contextMenu.' . $contextMenuType . '.items').
ClickMenu which is displayed in listView doesn't have TSconfig for setting or adding new fields and it doesn't use extJs.
This feature provide TSconfig for clickMenu in listView for all types of records. Next, it could be possible to render contextMenu in page tree the same way like clickMenu and remove extJs from this place.
[!!!][FEATURE] Refactor and streamline click menu / context menu
This change unifies the ClickMenu functionality of the pagetree (ExtJS)
with the ClickMenu code given in other areas of the TYPO3 Backend.
- Unify the naming, it's "ContextMenu" not "ClickMenu" anymore
- Configuration for record types are unified, the clickmenu shows
the same entries in the same order in any place.
- ExtJS-based ContextMenu is removed, all based on the new
- A new way for extending the items inside the ContextMenu
is handled via ItemProviders, which can easily be extended.
- Configuring clickmenu items is not done based on PageTS (as it
was handled with the ExtJS pagetree), however certain items can
be disabled via PageTS.
Reviewed-by: Christian Kuhn <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Christian Kuhn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: TYPO3com <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>
#60 Updated by Tymoteusz Motylewski over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Add TSconfig for clickMenu based by TSconfig from contextMenu. to Refactor Clickmenu and Context menu and remove ExtJS/ExtDirect implementation
Started gathering some testing scenarios: