Image manipulation wizard does not update replaced media
Steps to reproduce:
1) Upload an image to fileadmin
2) Insert the image into a content element
3) Open the Image manipulation wizard
4) Replace the image in module 'Filelist' and activate option 'Keep the current filename?'
5) Re-open the Image manipulation wizard
The Image manipulation wizard now still displays the original/replaced file (step 1) if the new image (step 4) is not too big to get scaled (src=
/fileadmin/_processed_/ instead of
The 'Original dimensions' are read from the new image (step 4), but it seams the dimensions for the cropping tool are still fetched from the old image (from browser cache). If the new image has different width/height, the user can either select non existing areas or can't select existing areas of the image.
Preventing the image being loaded from browser cache fixes this.