EM fails to install 4th level dependency of extensions
In my usecase a 4th level dependency of an extension does not meet the current TYPO3 version requirement, so a dialog is displayed allowing to skip this check.
Doing so still fail to install the extension chain, as the ext on the 4th level is never installed.
This related to #78666, where the test extensions can be found.
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
To be more verbose on this error:
The problem is a local but incompatible version of typoscript_rendering. EXT:dummy3 requires version 1.0.0-1.99.99 but extension is available in 2.0.5
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom