Localizing record from default language into other isn't possible with Internet Explorer 11 due to a CSS bug in localisation wizard
Backend User Interface
On Location Sprint
If you add to localize a record from the default language to another one with Internet Explorer 11 the localization wizard covers the submit button to continue. See printscreens.
As described on the requirements on typo3.org the Internet Explorer 11 should be supported.
TYPO3 version 8.7.1
I faced a similar issue in workspaces - the modal css uses
display:flex which is not well supported by IE.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Related to Bug #34147: IE8 crashes if list of recipients in Workspace is too long added
- Assignee set to Jasmina Ließmann
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom