Extbase: List IRRE-children does not work, if using the property attribute of f:form.textfield
If you want to list all children of an IRRE-element, it does not work if they are form-fields with property="xxx".To reproduce follow these steps:
- intall the attached extension in TYPO3 8.7
- create a page with a TS-Template and add the extension's template
- add this to your setup to get an output: page.20 < styles.content.get
- set the storage pid of the extension (e.g. with the constant editor)
- go to the BE-Module list and create a record of type father and add some children (at least 2)
- add the plugin of the extension to see the output in the frontend
Now you can see the problem: Only the first child is listed. If you remove the property attribute in the file Resources/Private/Partials/Father/FormFields.html in line 19 all children are visible.
This problem was not in TYPO3 6.2 and 7.6.
Be careful: The attachement is not the same extension as in Ticket #81897 !!!
Updated by Daniel Goerz over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
If your error still exists with the applied patch, please reopen this ticket or create a new one.
Closed as resolved and duplicate.