Migration of Extbase command controllers breaks scheduler functionality
As extbase command controllers brought the ability to be executed as scheduler tasks, migrating them to simple symfony console commands is a breaking change.
Therefore the core needs to allow the execution of the migrated tasks and provide a migration for the scheduler records.
- Related to Task #82315: Make "lang:language:update" a symfony console command added
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Blocked by Task #82455: Aggregate and cache console commands during bootstrap added
- Related to Feature #79462: Symfony CLI executable via scheduler task added
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Epic #85990: Extbase CommandControllers vs. Symfony/Console Integration added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom