- Registered on: 2008-05-24
- Last connection: 2017-09-20
- 16:31 Core Bug #73733: CONTENTs slide.collect = -1 is not working correctly
- Can't reproduce in 8.3.0-dev.
- 10:23 Extension Builder Bug #57419: Missing category distribution
- Nico de Haen wrote:
> Are you sure hat there is such a category? The introduction package is of category "example".....
- 10:04 typo3.org and community tools Bug #51656: Suggestions from Solr seem to be broken since last sprint
- Committed to SVN.
- 10:01 typo3.org and community tools Bug #51656: Suggestions from Solr seem to be broken since last sprint
- Hey Kay,
was my first thought that a change in the markup caused this problem, but in the end it is the update to ...
- 09:13 typo3.org and community tools Bug #51656: Suggestions from Solr seem to be broken since last sprint
- Looks like the implementation of the feedback button caused this behavior. I'll have a look.
- * fixed type check in ajaxlogin.js
* fixed trailing comma in main.js which was throwing another error in IE
- 20:13 Core Bug #24326 (Closed): CSH: no box-shadow property in IE < 9 and other less capable browsers
- We have a nice box-shadow on the CSH-Box but unfortunately no fallback solution yet for less capable browsers. Withou...
- 16:19 Core Bug #24325 (Closed): Web Info Module > Pagetree Overview: wrong alignment
- As the id of the body tag changed in TYPO3 4.5 the layout of pagetree overview got broken, e.g. dotted lines have a ...
- 14:43 Core Bug #24322 (Closed): List Module -> field selector: the table has a wrong background color in cur...
- The attached patch removes the class definition as it isn't needed anymore. See before.png & after.png.
- 16:54 Core Bug #22189 (Resolved): Revision 7027 introduced another call to split() which is deprecated in PH...
- Since 7027 we have a new method t3lib_userAuth::getCookie() which includes a call to the deprecated function split()....
Also available in: Atom