Boolean Fields in TYPO3 Constant Editor are not working with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
Backend User Interface
core, constant editor
In TYPO3 8.7.8 and 7.6.23 (I tested this two versions) you cannot enable or disable boolean fields in Internet Explorer (tested with Version 11) or Microsoft Edge: the click is not "recognized" on the checkbox. It is no problem with Chrome or Firefox.
- Subject changed from TYPO3 Constant Editor is not working with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge to Boolean Fields in TYPO3 Constant Editor are not working with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to next-patchlevel
- Complexity set to medium
The issue seems to stem from the hidden form field inside the label tag.
Easiest way to test is using FSC and looking at "Lightbox click-enlarge rendering".
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #83040: Boolean Fields in backend-formfields are not working with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom