Emptying datetime causes SQL error
FormEngine aka TCEforms
When I empty a datetime field in the backend and try to save the record I get an SQL error when MySQL is in strict mode: Incorrect integer value: ''
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new fe_users record with starttime set
2. Save the record
3. Empty the starttime field
4. Save the record
I can confirm that in v8.7.9
2: SQL error: 'Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'starttime' at row 1' (fe_users:1)
- Category set to FormEngine aka TCEforms
- Is duplicate of Bug #82756: Can't remove access starttime / endtime added
- Status changed from New to Closed
I'm closing this ticket because it is a duplicate of #82756
Please continue there. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom