Epic #83652: EXT: Redirects module - Umbrella issue
EXT:redirects - Options to search, filter redirects and pagination
From the screenshots and the CMS code I couldn't find those options. However, they are quite necessary once one has a lot of redirects.The new EXT:redirects should have options:
- Search for redirects e.g. the redirect from URL part
- Filter the redirects, e.g. select a Page-ID and only show redirects that redirect to pages inside that tree-segment or for that page (might also be considered filter).
- The redirects module should really have a pagination option. Especially, to support a lot of redirects, e.g. due to lot of languages, renamed pages etc.
[FEATURE] Add pagination and filtering to the redirects module
Some minor usability Improvements have been made as well:
- The source path now crops after 100 characters
- The destination column now shows the Page ID if the target is a page
- Redirects are now sorted by source host (1st) and source path (2nd)
Tested-by: TYPO3com <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Frans Saris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Frans Saris <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>