Enable SQLite in installation process
[FEATURE] Enable SQLite in installation process
The patch adds SQLite as new DBMS platform to the TYPO3
instance installer if pdo_sqlite is available.
- sqlite has no database name and user / password restriction
but stores the database in a single file.
- the filename contains a random string so it can't be easily
guessed if the config directory is within web document root
and the web server is configured to deliver .sqlite files.
- the feature .rst file mentions possible security risks comes
with having a database within document root and documents
how to prevent those.
- similar to mysql and postgres, an acceptance test verifies
the system can be successfully installed using a blank
installation and using the introduction package.
- bamboo plan spec is adapted to execute the sqlite installer suite
- testing-framework is raised to 3.8.1 supporting the ac test:
composer update typo3/testing-framework
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>
Tested-by: TYPO3com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Susanne Moog <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Susanne Moog <firstname.lastname@example.org>