Exceptions thrown for unconfigured login form
When adding a new login form to a fresh site, several exceptions are thrown as the redirect URL is null and not a string. The exceptions come from
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new site with a basic template
- create a folder for users, configure the constant
styles.content.loginform.pidwith that folder's uid
- insert a login form on the start page, w/o any configuration in the flexform
- open the start page – boom, you're greeted with an exception
Bonus track: if the constant is not configured, the page is rendered, but the login form shows "oops, an error occurred" because the PID is not configured (as you then can see from the log).
Updated by Gerrit Code Review almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/59795