"disablePrependAtCopy" does not work properly in combination with "allowLanguageSynchronization"
For the assets-field
allowLanguageSynchronization is set to 'true' and
disablePrependAtCopy is active for sys_file_reference .
This configuration works as expected when the content element is translated for the first time. [Translate to XY] is not visible in the translated content element.
However, when I add another image to the content element after the initial translation, [Translate to XY] is visible.
I think this might be a bug because it works as expected on the initial translation, but not correctly afterwards.Steps to reproduce:
- Set allowLanguageSynchronization to true for 'assets'
- Activate disablePrependAtCopy for sys_file_reference
- For sys-lang 0: Add image to a content element which uses the assets field (e.g. text-media).
- Add metadata for image (e.g. title).
- Translate content element to sys_lang 1 ([Translate to XY] is not visible as expected).
- Go back to sys-lang 0: add a second image to content element and save the changes.
- Switch to sys-lang 1: metadata of new file now contains [Translate to XY]
#1 Updated by Gerrit Code Review 4 days ago
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/60266