Language pack management not working with Typo3 V9
There is a problem with language management module, I can't update extension's languages.
When I add a new language, the translation status for all extension show a list of columns with an update icon on the top instead of only one column for each language (look at file attached) and even if you click on an update icon, there's no language pack downloaded.
#3 Updated by Florian Rival 6 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
You are right, the EXTCONF/lang/availableLanguages array was filled with empty values, I removed all empty values and now it works.
Information for all who upgrade from an older Typo3 version to V9 : the folder typo3conf/l10n/ can be removed, it's not used anymore, the new one is var/labels/.