cHash Exception with indexed_search in Backend
If EXT:indexed_search and EXT:news are installed, and there is a indexed search config with activated 'Calculate cHash' checkbox, then it is not possible to edit or create news records in the TYPO3 Backend. This ends with an exception:
Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1467983513: ID parameter needs to be passed for the cHash calculation!
- Type: Database Records
- Next indexing is scheduled: empty
- Timing offset from midnight: 1:00
- How often would you like a re-index?: every day (24 hours)
- Session ID (if > zero, then indexing job is running): 0
- Table to index: News
- Alternative Source Page: News
- Fields (first is title): title,subtitle,bodytext
- GET parameter string (with ###UID### substitution): &tx_news_pi1[news]=###UID###&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail
- Calculate cHash (force caching)?: true
- How many records to index a minute (default is 100): 100
- Index Records immediately when saved?: true
[BUGFIX] Provide the page id to the CacheHashCalculator
If an indexing configuration is used which required to calculate a chash,
the page id must be provided as well.
Releases: 9.5, 8.7
Tested-by: TYPO3com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Georg Ringer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Georg Ringer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
#2 Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/61319
#3 Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 1 month ago
Patch set 1 for branch 9.5 of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/61320