BE UI: rename TSconfig section in page properties
- I find the header "TypoScript Configuration" misleading. I would rename it to "Page TSconfig"
- I would rename "Include Page TSconfig (from extensions) to "Include static Page TSconfig (from extensions)".
- This may seem nitpicky, but I think using consistent terminology in BE, documentation etc. and not mixing up TSconfig and TypoScript would already help a lot to clear things up
- TypoScript + TSconfig is already being confused
- This unifies the terminology ("static" templates for TSconfig and TypoScript) and makes it consistent with documentation:
Register static Page TSconfig files
Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/62202