ResourceStorage::evaluatePermisson set to true unconditionally in FileStorageExtraction/IndexingTask
Since TYPO3 6.2 the both tasks got implemented to call ResourceStorage::setEvaluatePermissions(false) before and ResourceStorage::setEvaluatePermissions(true) afterwards. This was needed as the cli user may not have access rights while scheduler runs.
If now a task runs in same scheduler call after the FileStorageExtraction/IndexingTask he can't access the storage anymore
Task failed to execute successfully. Class: TYPO3\CMS\Scheduler\Task\ExecuteSchedulableCommandTask, UID: 7, Code: 1430657869, You are not allowed to read folders
- In Scheduler add "File Abstraction Layer: Update storage index (scheduler)" and select your fileadmin as path
- Add another Task, which does FAL handling like
ResourceFactory::getInstance() ->getObjectFromCombinedIdentifier('1:'); // Root path of fileadmin normally
- Select both tasks in Scheduler and press the "Run selected tasks" button
- The Update Storage runs, but the second tasks fails with error message
- Both tasks run cleanly
#1 Updated by Gerrit Code Review 3 days ago
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/62545