CheckIntegrity command failing as task when saved
- Create a scheduler task from the sysext "redirects" for checking redirect integrity. Save the task.
- Do NOT reopen the task and re-save it.
- Execute this task. Task executes successfully.
- Reopen the Task. As this is a SymfonyCommand, and it has input parameters, now the field to run the command on a specific site will be visible. Leave this field empty, but save the task again.
- Nothing should have changed.
- However: The site-input-argument is still passed along and saved as an empty string ''.
- This leads an error, where TYPO3 says it can't find the given site.
- Problem is, that the method getSites in IntegrityService checks if the passed along input argument is !== null.
- As it is an empty string, this check of course fails.
- Probably best to check for emtpy()-ness.
No data to display