Epic #89595: Improve accessibility of backend
Some input elements are cut off when resized and cause horizontal scrolling
A user should be able to resize a website up to 200% without text getting clipped or truncated. It mostly works when the user hides the .scaffold-content-navigation.
There are some input elements that are cut off:
- In General: URL Segment
- In Behaviour: Link Target
- In Resources: Include static Page TSconfig (from extensions)
- In Resources (Lightbox File selector): "Upload files", "Add new media asset" and "Create new folder"
- In Access: Usergroup Access Rights
- In Social Media: Type of card to show
- The date picker