Scheduler task end date is always added automatically when validation fails
- Adding a new recurring scheduler task without end date fails (an end date is always needed) → This is already fixed by #99175
- An end date is added automatically!! if saving of a new scheduler task fails due to validation errors
- existing scheduler tasks are not affected
- Could not find the cause in reasonable time.
- Fails with PHP 8.1 and PHP 8.2
- Could not reproduce in latest stable 11.5 TYPO3 release
Updated by Gerrit Code Review 10 months ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 7 for branch main of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/76805