- Registered on: 2008-09-14
- Last connection: 2021-09-24
- 11:34 TYPO3 Core Task #95247: Button to delete content elements is as prominent as often-used actions
This ticket is very connected to the context menu one (#95246), and they should be applied together.
- 11:21 TYPO3 Core Task #95246: New users can’t guess they can click on the icon of a content to get the context menu
more explanation about the actual context menu problem and proposed solutions:
A context menu usually displays ...
- 08:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #95231 (Resolved): When I start dragging a content the mouse change it’s position and a “add new content button” follow the content I am dragging
- Applied in changeset commit:4476667b1a1b804765732876c68f40376fef03cc.
- 08:47 TYPO3 Core Revision 4476667b: [BUGFIX] Fix behaviour when dragging a content in the page module
- The drop zones added space when they appear during a drag and drop
action and it changed the mouse position. Also eac...
- 13:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #95230 (Resolved): “Unused elements” in the page module keep their style after a drag and drop in an active colPos
- Applied in changeset commit:d013c7304bc3d087049bad7e8887d192ea8b0c6b.
- 13:11 TYPO3 Core Revision d013c730: [TASK] Better behaviour for “Unused elements” after a drag & drop
- The unused elements in the page module have a specific styling
(orange heading). When the items are drag&drop'ed into...
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #95249 (New): The new content buttons that are between each existing contents in the page module make the interface cluttered
- Page grid interface is cluttered with too many buttons that all look the same; use “floating action button” to simpli...
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #95248 (New): Hidden content elements lack adequate contrast
- Use adequate contrast for hidden content display
Solution: Improve contrast of hidden content e...
- 10:32 TYPO3 Core Task #95247 (Under Review): Button to delete content elements is as prominent as often-used actions
- Deleting content is a less common action than editing or hiding it. In an effort to simplify the page grid UI, this a...
- 10:31 TYPO3 Core Task #95246 (Under Review): New users can’t guess they can click on the icon of a content to get the context menu
- For a better overview, A new button for the content element context menu is added in the content element header right...
Also available in: Atom