- Login: mrimann
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2008-02-18
- Last sign in: 2023-08-05
- 10:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #90069: Get Deadlock Error on delete cache in redirect modul
- We're also seeing such errors getting logged by TYPO3 in a 10.4.x Installation. Right now I see this with the followi...
- 14:18 TYPO3 Core Feature #96147: Add event / signal for redirects module
- Yes, you are right, adding this Event is probably more a feature, but it solves something we see as a Bug.
So I'd ...
- 17:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #96147 (Closed): Add event / signal for redirects module
- We're facing a situation where a customer runs a TYPO3 10.4.x installation with several domains / subdomains configur...
- 07:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #83812: Fluid-If-Conditions with conjunctions not working for countables
- There was a conversation with one of the Fluid developers on Twitter regarding this issue: https://twitter.com/Namele...
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #83311: Not able to open de BE Web -> Forms module
- We've encountered the same issue, *starting with 8.7.9* (and tested to confirm: 8.7.8 is not affected as far as we see).
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #69802: ElementBrowser misses folder icons in file tree
- As far as I tested it on several installations, it seems to be OK in 6.2.14 and is now "broken" in 6.2.15.
- 22:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #39979: Filter mode does not highlight search term with umlaut at the beginning
- Nah, no charset issues I guess (tested on a fresh 6.2.x installation again to be sure - no 7.x at hand right now)
- 09:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #43033: Clicking page title leads to page settings
- I just looked into this issue again. I see the point that its streamlined with the behaviour of $whatever record in t...
- 09:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #65393: RTE wraps paragraphs in DIV tags in Chrome upon save
- See the attached user settings regarding the RTE - there's nothing configured IMO (e.g. using default settings).
- 16:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #65598: RTE wraps text differently in Firefox vs. Chrome
- not sure, but maybe this is related to #65393 where we've documented another issue where RTE behaves differently, dep...
Also available in: Atom