- Registered on: 2008-02-18
- Last connection: 2017-04-07
- Search Engine Optimization (Member, 2008-10-10)
- Ajaxifier for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2008-07-27)
- One-time FE Account (Inactive Member, 2008-07-27)
- Seminar Manager (Inactive Member, Honorary Member, 2008-07-27)
- One is Enough Library (Inactive Member, 2008-07-27)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2010-05-13)
- TYPO3.Kickstart (Contributor, 2013-11-27)
- TYPO3.Twitter.Bootstrap (Pending Member, 2012-10-13)
- 12:00 Core Bug #69802: ElementBrowser misses folder icons in file tree
- As far as I tested it on several installations, it seems to be OK in 6.2.14 and is now "broken" in 6.2.15.
- 22:37 Core Bug #39979: Filter mode does not highlight search term with umlaut at the beginning
- Nah, no charset issues I guess (tested on a fresh 6.2.x installation again to be sure - no 7.x at hand right now)
- 09:14 Core Bug #43033: Clicking page title leads to page settings
- I just looked into this issue again. I see the point that its streamlined with the behaviour of $whatever record in t...
- 09:00 Core Bug #65393: RTE wraps paragraphs in DIV tags in Chrome upon save
- See the attached user settings regarding the RTE - there's nothing configured IMO (e.g. using default settings).
- 16:09 Core Bug #65598: RTE wraps text differently in Firefox vs. Chrome
- not sure, but maybe this is related to #65393 where we've documented another issue where RTE behaves differently, dep...
- 16:08 Core Bug #65598 (Rejected): RTE wraps text differently in Firefox vs. Chrome
- h3. Steps to reproduce:
# If you add some text in the RTE
# select that text
# choose a text-style for that sect...
- 14:44 Core Bug #65393: RTE wraps paragraphs in DIV tags in Chrome upon save
- Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115
Firefox Version 35.0.1
The same also happens with TYPO3 CMS 6.2.10
- 14:39 Core Bug #65393 (Rejected): RTE wraps paragraphs in DIV tags in Chrome upon save
I'm adding three lines of text in an empty RTE (entering by hand, no copy-pasting):...
- 11:35 Core Bug #39867: Cannot edit page title by double clicking it in pagetree in IE
- Tested via crossbrowsertesting.com as I have no IE9 at hand locally, it doesn't seem to work with this browser version.
- 11:22 Core Bug #39867: Cannot edit page title by double clicking it in pagetree in IE
- I've just quickly tested:
- TYPO3 4.5.39, Win7+IE11 -> issue can be reproduced and inline-editing of the page-title ...
Also available in: Atom