ElementBrowser misses folder icons in file tree
Backend User Interface
The file tree shown in the element browser doesn't show the folder icons anymore.
This was not broken by any recent patch, neither 7.4, 6.2 show these icons. Last version where they were shown is 6.0. (I do not have a 6.1 available to see if it worked there)
6.2.14 LTS shows the icons, 6.2.15 LTS is without icons. If you close a subtree and open it again the icons for the subtree are shown.
- Is Regression changed from No to Yes
- TYPO3 Version changed from 7 to 6.2
As far as I tested it on several installations, it seems to be OK in 6.2.14 and is now "broken" in 6.2.15.
- Target version set to 6.2.16
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
Still valid for 6.2.16 and 7.6.1
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom