- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-02-04
Reported issues: 21
- 01:09 Core Bug #79625 (New): No Copy and Past in CE´s on 2nd language layer in Backend 7.6.15
- Content Elements on a 2nd language layer could not be copied to a other page. The pull down menu doesent have Copy an...
- 00:51 Core Bug #79624 (New): Unable to add new CE in 2nd language layer in BE
- After Upgrading from 6.2 to 7.6.15 it´s not possible to add new Content Elements on 2nd laguages overlay.
Also its n...
- 12:28 Core Bug #23642 (Resolved): Toolbar disappears in the backend
- The toolbar (dark grey) with newPage,filter,cancel,save in pageTree,TS Templates an CE disappears in BE while working...
- 11:07 Core Bug #22976: Element Browser to small again
- Hello Georg, the window was bigger in 4.3.x and after the new BE skin in 4.4 its smal again. I use FF 3.6.3, latest C...
- 02:06 Core Bug #22976 (Resolved): Element Browser to small again
- Like in earlier 4.3 Versions, the Element Browser ist to small.
(issue imported from #M14841)
- 12:05 Core Feature #22653 (Resolved): Possibility to hook individual extension-css to css temp file -> css n...
- Currently the core is not able to implement external css file (e.g. templavoila) to the css temp file.
I spoke to To...
- 23:44 Core Bug #22591: JS and CSS merger don't work in BE
- Hello Steffen,
this prevent the gzip errors, but do not merge the css an js in BE
Test the Backend :
- 23:36 Core Bug #22591: JS and CSS merger don't work in BE
- Sorry, i have only 5 Lines in my .htaccess file in the root of the Website.
- 14:34 Core Bug #22591: JS and CSS merger don't work in BE
my localconf.php is now:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['compressionLevel'] = '5';
- 13:31 Core Bug #22591 (Resolved): JS and CSS merger don't work in BE
- After activate FE-compression and BE-compression at the Installer, the FE Works fine. The BE dount work. No CSS File ...
Also available in: Atom