- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2019-08-12
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2008-05-13)
- Questionaire (Leader, 2008-05-09)
- Form (Leader, 2008-07-02)
- t3flextoolkit (Member, 2009-01-20)
- pbsurveyexport (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveystatistics (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbimagegraph (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Survey (Leader, 2009-06-03)
- Apache Tika for TYPO3 (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-01-29)
- Accessibility Project (Leader, 2011-07-14)
- Cookie Manager (Member, 2012-11-30)
- Rijksoverheid (Leader, 2013-01-16)
- Table Cleaner (Active Contributor, 2013-11-16)
- 11:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #87453: Contextmenu with left click can only be triggered via exact hover on a svg path
- This is indeed an annoying thing. The context menu in the page tree can be triggered on two ways:
* Left click anywh...
- 16:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #88272: Different return types between mysqli and pdo_mysql driver
- Since there are more drivers (not mysql) not returning native types (and are not capable of), but strings, it might b...
- 15:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #88272: Different return types between mysqli and pdo_mysql driver
- With @pdo_mysql@ even @$queryBuilder->count('uid')@ returns a string where you would expect an integer.
- 15:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #88272 (Under Review): Different return types between mysqli and pdo_mysql driver
- The @mysqli@ driver is returning most types as they are in the database, so integers are returned as integers, the @p...
- 10:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #88270 (Resolved): MySQL error on SeparateSysHistoryFromSysLogUpdate wizard using pdo_mysql d...
- When using the @pdo_mysql@ driver, integers in the database are returned as strings. Using a @mysqli@ driver, the int...
- 09:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #87970: Sites configuration module broken
- Unfortunately, in contrast to what Nikolas Hagelstein is mentioning, it does not work for us at PHP 7.3.3 fcgi
- 16:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #87970: Sites configuration module broken
- I can reproduce this on PHP 7.3.3 FPM/FastCGI on Linux NGINX. I've solved this for our own custom extensions, but the...
- 22:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #87569: itemsProcFunc in TCA in combination with used table not working correct
- I ran into the same problem with ...
- 16:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #88099: Not possible to sort parts of the page tree differently anymore
- With the first sentence I mean we use custom page types for news, events etc.
- 22:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #88134 (New): Lots a database queries to sys_refindex cause slow page saving
- I'm maintaining a news website with intensive use of categories, which are assigned to pages. The amount of categorie...
Also available in: Atom