has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2015-04-23
- Accessibility Project (Leader, 2011-07-14)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Apache Tika for TYPO3 (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-01-29)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- Cookie Manager (Member, 2012-11-30)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2008-05-13)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- Form (Leader, 2008-07-02)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-07-13)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2013-01-07)
- pbimagegraph (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveyexport (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveystatistics (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Questionaire (Leader, 2008-05-09)
- Rijksoverheid (Leader, 2013-01-16)
- Survey (Leader, 2009-06-03)
- t3flextoolkit (Member, 2009-01-20)
- Table Cleaner (Active Contributor, 2013-11-16)
Reported issues: 278
- 15:12 Core Bug #62682 (Closed): Separate core and css_styled_content
- Closed, since this work is done in #65922
- 12:30 Core Bug #65952 (Resolved): Move content element previews belonging to css_styled_content to this exte...
- Applied in changeset commit:326f639629a8b352dabca5ac5c49b99a65c753ab.
- 12:13 Core Revision 326f6396: [TASK] Isolate content element previews for page module
- With the new strong defaults some content elements have moved to
the extensions mediace, css_styled_content and compa...
- 13:25 Core Bug #66358 (New): Frontend editing panels not showing icons
- When using frontend editing (feedit), and the setting "Display edit panels" is enabled is the Admin Panel, the edit p...
- 01:00 Core Bug #66266 (Resolved): Frontend editing icons are pointing to the wrong URL
- Applied in changeset commit:0500220abbe6f955d7a5351b7b82dbaf818a7c57.
- 00:51 Core Revision 0500220a: [BUGFIX] Wrong url for frontend editing popup
- Since Forge issue #66052 frontend editing with feedit is not working anymore.
This is because the URL's for modules h...
- 17:05 Core Bug #66266 (Resolved): Frontend editing icons are pointing to the wrong URL
- Since #66052 frontend editing is not working anymore. This is because the URL's have become absolute and feedit is ad...
- 14:07 Core Task #66215 (Accepted): Remove unused soft references for fields in pages and tt_content
- In the very, very past you could add a link to a part of, for instance, the header of a content element. This could b...
- 01:00 Core Task #65922 (Resolved): Move unused tt_content TCA fields and the arrangement to css_styled_conte...
- Applied in changeset commit:84d2b8f1ed91c69c45353d2a09ef053b58962f80.
- 00:49 Core Revision 84d2b8f1: [!!!][TASK] Isolate unused fields and field arrangements
- In the upcoming strong defaults for "frontend" some fields and field
arrangements are not in use anymore and belong t...
Also available in: Atom