has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2015-02-17
- Accessibility Project (Leader, 2011-07-14)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Apache Tika for TYPO3 (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-01-29)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- Cookie Manager (Member, 2012-11-30)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2008-05-13)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- Form (Leader, 2008-07-02)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-07-13)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2013-01-07)
- pbimagegraph (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveyexport (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveystatistics (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Questionaire (Leader, 2008-05-09)
- Rijksoverheid (Leader, 2013-01-16)
- Survey (Leader, 2009-06-03)
- t3flextoolkit (Member, 2009-01-20)
- Table Cleaner (Active Contributor, 2013-11-16)
Reported issues: 272
- 10:56 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Feature #65115: Allow cross-origin resource sharing for EidSuggest
- 08:42 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Feature #65115 (New): Allow cross-origin resource sharing for EidSuggest
- EidSuggest does not allow cross domain Ajax. This can be done by enabling cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) using ...
- 17:20 Core Bug #62134: xhtml_cleaning is ignored on HTML5 doctype and produces invalid xml/xhtml
- XHTML5 !== HTML5
Currently we only provide HTML5, so it is logical xhtml_cleaning is ignored.
Solution 1 is not...
- 16:00 Core Bug #63810: pages SYS_LASTCHANGED does not update when page cache is cleared
- Hi Helmut,
If setting it to the cache entry date, it will never be called by the browser, because it first lets th...
- 12:30 Core Bug #63927 (New): Remove Last-Modified response header from cached output
- The current state of last-modified is broken by design.
Furthermore it is the question if we should support this p...
- 11:54 Core Story #63815: Reduce communication between server and client
- Uploaded a document describing the problems we are facing
- 11:47 Core Bug #63810: pages SYS_LASTCHANGED does not update when page cache is cleared
- SYS_LASTCHANGED was introduced by Kasper in 2003 or before, exactly with the purpose to track all page related change...
- 17:14 Core Bug #63810: pages SYS_LASTCHANGED does not update when page cache is cleared
- There are some other points where SYS_LASTCHANGED should be taken into account:
Not taken into account:
* starttime ...
- 09:25 Core Bug #63810: pages SYS_LASTCHANGED does not update when page cache is cleared
- Did some investigation in this topic today. Seems we have a hidden feature which must be used by content elements whi...
- 22:30 Core Bug #47817 (Resolved): Form localization depending on old class names
- Applied in changeset commit:b39266f5737b9316267a0dcbe7f499fdccff5d60.
Also available in: Atom