- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2016-10-12
- Academic Commitee (Member, 2016-09-26)
- Accessibility Project (Leader, 2011-07-14)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Apache Tika for TYPO3 (Member, 2015-02-12)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-01-29)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- Cookie Manager (Member, 2012-11-30)
- Core (Member, 2008-05-13)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- Form (Leader, 2008-07-02)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-07-13)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2013-01-07)
- pbimagegraph (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveyexport (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- pbsurveystatistics (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Questionaire (Leader, 2008-05-09)
- Rijksoverheid (Leader, 2013-01-16)
- Survey (Leader, 2009-06-03)
- t3flextoolkit (Member, 2009-01-20)
- Table Cleaner (Active Contributor, 2013-11-16)
Reported issues: 285
- 10:03 Core Bug #78355 (Under Review): System > Access module not starting in selected page of page tree
- When selecting a page in the page tree, and going to the System > Access module, it will always start at the root pag...
- 10:44 Core Bug #77642: preg_match: Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 27
- Seems to be still a problem in TYPO3 version 7.6.11. I can reproduce it in that version.
- 15:40 Core Bug #77866: Link to image in RTE does not prevent deleting this image in the File List
- Yes, the reference is present is sys_refindex as softref "typolink_tag".
* Make a CE "Text and Med...
- 14:56 Academic Commitee Task #78066: Ideas for Workgoups
- * Organization yearly International University event
- 16:46 Core Bug #77866: Link to image in RTE does not prevent deleting this image in the File List
- The RTE I'm mentioning is the one in CE "Text & Media".
- 16:44 Core Bug #77866 (New): Link to image in RTE does not prevent deleting this image in the File List
- Normally when an image (or other file) in the file list has a reference, it cannot be deleted without deleting the re...
- 15:19 Core Bug #77830: fluid_styled_content: Standard header doesn't use PAGE_TARGET
- styles.content.links.target has as description in constants.txt pointing the value is used for frames:
>> "Target for...
- 19:30 Core Task #68516 (Resolved): Add documentation for EXT:fluid_styled_content
- Applied in changeset commit:b80ceb2286bcfb34dd2eaf03a10d286bd0f32d25.
- 19:03 Core Revision b80ceb22: [DOC][FEATURE] Content elements based on Fluid
- Releases: master
- 08:53 Core Bug #70882: fluid_styled_content textmedia CE – width of video elements not available
- What kind of video type are you using? I did some test with all allowed video types and they scale to the defined dim...
Also available in: Atom