- Registered on: 2010-02-23
- Last connection: 2017-06-17
- 18:13 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #77890: Oops! Something went wrong.
- Did you register an API Key? What error do you get in the console?
- 07:37 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #81312 (Closed): Gesture for Mobile
- Great. Thanks for your feedback.
- 11:55 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #81312: Gesture for Mobile
thanks for your request. I have taken a look in the API
This setting cont...
- 15:55 Google Maps API Extbase Support #71227 (Closed): Create map with php
- 15:55 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #80182 (Closed): Show sortet address list like in backend flexform
- 15:55 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #77890 (Closed): Oops! Something went wrong.
- 15:54 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #81130 (Closed): Missing support von https / SSL
in the current version the maps api is included with //maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.27, so no protocoll is...
- 14:04 Core Bug #79354: PageRepository::getPage fails in Backend context
- Hi. It would be great if it is possible to use getPages and getPagesOverlay also in backend context again. Maybe in s...
- 11:13 [clickstorm] SEO Suggestion #80411: Add flag to exclude page from sitemap.xml
- Hi Matthias,
you can set the detail page to no index, than it also not appears in the sitemap.xml. Than you have 2 o...
- 16:16 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #80182: Show sortet address list like in backend flexform
the order is not ignored by showing addresses next to the map. Is it important anywhere else?
Also available in: Atom