has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-02-23
- Last connection: 2015-07-20
Reported issues: 12
- 18:03 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #68089 (Needs Feedback): Make all scripts optional
- Ok, I will also make a checkbox in the extension manager that the gomapsext.js can be included manually. Would that b...
- 18:01 Google Maps API Extbase Feature #67389 (Needs Feedback): List of addresses below Google Map
- Via Fluid you can iterate to all addresses in the Show.html template.
- 17:57 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #67123 (Needs Feedback): Map is not shown
may you try includeJSFooterLibs and forceOnTop. In the extension Manage you can configure that jQuery is not ...
- 13:36 AOE linkhandler Feature #67491 (New): Handing over the tablename to the TypoScript
- In my case it would be very nice to have next to the record data also the tablename as field in TS.
- 09:26 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #57956: Inline element (FAL) dont work in a section
- I have the same problem. Will the changes adopted in TYPO3 6.2, please?
- 14:23 Core Bug #66649: Failed to access the Install Tool
- The opcode cache was probably to blame. After disabling the cache, everything worked again.
- 10:30 Core Bug #66649 (Closed): Failed to access the Install Tool
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\ClassAliasMap::injectComposerClassLoader() in ...typo3_src-...
- 14:12 Google Maps API Extbase Support #63303 (Closed): Adding JS to footer using TS doesn't work
- 14:12 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #64358 (Needs Feedback): Possibility to add MinZoom
- Added min and max Zoom. Please take a look on github. Will be included in next version.
- 13:28 Google Maps API Extbase Suggestion #65979 (Needs Feedback): Open multiple windows if multiple addresses are found and dis...
may I take a look at this.
If you have an own implementatition you could make a pull request on github.
Also available in: Atom