- Registered on: 2012-05-09
- Last connection: 2018-09-18
- T3 jQuery (Co-Leader, 2015-06-29)
- Dynamic CSS (Active Contributor, 2014-05-30)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Member, 2013-11-03)
- Fluid-Template-Manager (FTM) (Leader, 2013-08-22)
- 11:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #86294 (Closed): Gallery Data-Processor of EXT:frontend casts the cropVariant into integer
- The Gallery Data-Processor of EXT:frontend casts the cropVariant into integer.
That isn't the expected behaviour, be...
- 17:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #82116 (Closed): Linkhandler doesn't build links when using registerPageTSConfigFile
we're trying to provide a news Linkhandler like in this tutorial: https://usetypo3.com/linkhandler.html
- 20:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #79692: Error when "Edit the whole template record"
- I can confirm that behaviour. So, for our themes extension we just fixed that TCA issue - see:
- 22:32 TYPO3 Core Task #80500 (Closed): Add data attributes in backend toolbar and menu component
- Add data attributes in backend toolbar and backend menu component,
to have general identifier for binding guided to...
- 16:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #69949 (Closed): TypoScript: page.inlineLanguageLabel throws a fatal error in frontend
the following TypoScript:...
- 11:28 Fluid-Template-Manager (FTM) Major Feature #53967 (Closed): Menu - wrapItemAndSub should be available to edit
- Closed, because of this code isn't used anymore.
- 11:51 Fluid-Template-Manager (FTM) Support #60411 (Closed): parse error with bootstrap-template
- Sorry for the late reply. I think this was an error related to the used Less-Parser.
Today FTM uses DynCSS (Less) ...
- 11:48 Fluid-Template-Manager (FTM) Bug #60492 (Closed): class.tx_t3editor_tceforms_wizard.php is still used in FTM but removed in ty...
- Thanks for the hint, but in current version the following files aren't included anymore:
- 13:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #63920 (Resolved): Configuration folder permission not taken in account
- Applied in changeset commit:1b23e73b80282ed6df4bfa0bfdf64680b47ca0bf.
- 13:18 TYPO3 Core Revision 1b23e73b: [BUGFIX] Ensure new deep dirs don't contain double slashes
- The method of GeneralUtility::mkdir_deep has two parameters, which are
concatenated. This could end up in a double sl...
Also available in: Atom