- Registered on: 2012-12-02
- Last connection: 2019-04-25
- 15:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #88210 (New): Changing colPos of content elements in "additional languages" fails when using ...
- In the "Live" workspace, and working with content elements in default language, changes to the colPos of a content el...
- 23:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #83533: Copied CE elements loose language [All]
- To reproduce:
0) Install the official TYPO3 bootstrap package v8.7.24.
1) Translate any page to Dansk and/or German...
- 18:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #83533 (New): Copied CE elements loose language [All]
- After copying a content element with language -1 [ALL], the resulting copy will be reset to language 0 [Default].
- 14:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #83502 (Closed): YAML files not managed through FAL - can be deleted via file list
- One of the main advantages of FAL is that files that are in use in the FE are protected against accidental deletion b...
- 13:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #83501: Non-existing file storage ID 1 breaks BaseSetup => "No accessible form storage folders"
file storage with ID 1 must exist (not file mount)
- 11:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #83501 (Closed): Non-existing file storage ID 1 breaks BaseSetup => "No accessible form stora...
- Flie mount ID 1 is hardcoded in BaseSetup.yaml
If a file mount ID 1...
- 22:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #77644 (New): MySQL driver extension breaks searches with hyphens
- If the MySQL driver extension is used, search phrases with a hyphen such as "eq-5d" will return "no results". This oc...
- 16:51 get.typo3.org Bug #70505 (Closed): wget problems with SSL certificate on Cloudflare.
- $ sudo wget get.typo3.org/7.5 -O typo3_src.tgz
--2015-10-08 16:39:57-- http://get.typo3.org/...
- 19:52 Galleria Plugin for TYPO3 Bug #65823 (New): Firefox hangs when trying to edit BE flexform with 25 image elements
- To reproduce
- Create flux_galleria content element with Safari (in my case: version 8.0.3, Mac OSX). Add 25 or more...
- 11:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #59910: Editing an image in a draft workspace corrupt the live frontend.
- To my knowledge this issue has already been resolved with one of the last bugfixes (6.2.5?).
Also available in: Atom