- Registered on: 2014-04-15
- Last connection: 2019-08-16
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #80264 (Closed): Add signal slot for successful login
- For one feature in our project we need a new signal slot / hook in the login process.
Since there is only a hook for...
- 16:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #80263 (Closed): Add a new signal slot for user switch
- To develop a feature in our project, we need to add a new signal slot, which triggers on switching the user.
- 09:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #79974: Global TYPO3 search does not work entirely without list view
- Please also consider the following User TSconfig:...
- 17:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #79974 (Closed): Global TYPO3 search does not work entirely without list view
- Using the main search function in the top right corner does only partially work if the web_list module is disabled fo...
- 14:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #78801: mod.SHARED.disableLanguages is not respected in tt_content language field
- We have the same issue on a TYPO3 7.6.15.
It occurs not on only on tt_content, but also on sys_categories, pages_l...
- 12:47 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #78216: Restriction allowed=gridelements_pi1 is not considered when copying Elements
- We do have the same problem on the 7-0 branch.
One example how it currently works:
Configuration: Grid elements a...
- 10:14 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #79611 (Resolved): Restriction allowed prevents new items by drag & drop
- Adding any restriction other than ...
- 13:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #78063 (Closed): No default DB engine set for multiple tables
- The table sys_file_reference and many other have no defined engine. So depending on the MySQL setup, they might be cr...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #77944 (Closed): Duplicate FE-Users on save-and-close
- In IE11, with a single click on save and close, it will create two fe_users. The second one with the usual zero at th...
- 14:35 Calendar Base Bug #70357: TreeView CMS7 compatibilty
- In the current git there is a dataProvider set in the treeConfig. At least when using sys_categories.
Since it is an...
Also available in: Atom