- 13:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #87657 (New): Moving content elements via Drag'n'Drop to uppermost position attempts to move ...
we've come across a weird issue when moving content elements with drag'n'drop in the TYPO3 backend.
- 15:10 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #86750: colPos "[ INVALID VALUE ("-2") ]"
- Coders.Care Extension Team wrote:
> Thank you for the detailed description and screenshots, but this is a duplicate ...
- 11:27 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #86750 (Closed): colPos "[ INVALID VALUE ("-2") ]"
for several times the following issues popped up using Gridelements: Content elements in a Gridelement column ...
- 12:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #83795: in the tables with <ol> or <ul>
- After some digging in the TS object browser we figured the following lines of TS setup solved the issue for us:
- 12:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #83795: in the tables with <ol> or <ul>
- Just run into the same issue with TYPO3 8.7 and PHP 7.1. Any workaround or fix would be appreciated.
- 10:34 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81816: FAL reference not being cleared when deleting dce element
- The issue seems to occur too when moving a DCE element (that has FAL file references) by cutting the CE and pasting i...
Also available in: Atom