- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2016-03-07
Reported issues: 3
- 19:32 Core Bug #69763: Re-login after expired backend session throws exception
- h2. I am also having this same issue but it's not because I'm changing network/IP stuff as one person reported was th...
- 07:28 powermail Bug #64833: Bootstrap Templates
- I would have to say that if you only want to support one template... you should make bootstrap the default one. We ar...
- 00:58 Core Bug #72502: FE menu page disappears if Shortcut Mode is First Subpage and Shortcut Target has a v...
- This might likely would be an issue in 8.0 as well since it's a regression I think.
- 21:50 Core Feature #70858: Add possibility to "hook" into the processing chain
- I wholeheartedly second this feature request. This is something that I could have use on several client sites yesterday.
- 20:45 Core Bug #72502 (Closed): FE menu page disappears if Shortcut Mode is First Subpage and Shortcut Targe...
- In TYPO3 7.6.2, each page that is set like this disappears from the FE menu:
# Page Type is set to Shortcut
- 23:07 tt_news Bug #63761: sys_log table bloating with the PHP Runtime Deprecation Notice from tt_news
- Stephan Großberndt wrote:
> Same problem here. It is due to PHP 5.6 complaining about this, PHP 5.5 did not.
- 19:50 Core Bug #68650 (Closed): Categories tab not showing on content elements starting with TYPO3 7.2
- *The Categories tab is not showing on content elements starting with TYPO3 7.2 (_I have not verified if 7.3 has the s...
- 23:07 powermail Task #59421: Misspelling in locallang.xlf and de.locallang.xlf
- Here's a patch to fix the issues.
- 22:51 powermail Task #59421 (Resolved): Misspelling in locallang.xlf and de.locallang.xlf
- irreversibel should be spelled irreversible
- 18:56 Installation and Upgrade Guide Task #51475: Use PHP 5.5 zend opcache with typo3 > TYPO3_6.1
- It seems I'm experiencing the same issues, but setting revalidate_freq=0 didn't seem to solve my problem. Nevertheles...
Also available in: Atom